WhatsApp is a great messaging app with a ton of features. But did you know that you can actually install multiple WhatsApp accounts on one phone? This can be really useful if you want to keep your personal and work life separate. Here’s are some ways to do it:
How to use App Cloner to Install Multiple WhatsApp Accounts
- Download and install an App Cloner like Super Clone or Dual Apps from the Google Play Store
- Launch your App Cloner and select WhatsApp from the list of supported apps
- Select how you want to clone WhatsApp
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cloning process
How to install WA Business
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device or App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for WA Business in the store.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
This method will allow you to see both WhatsApp and WA Business on your list of apps and is the easiest way to go about installing two WhatsApp accounts on your phone. This is the best way to go about things if you have a personal line and a business WhatsApp line and you need to separate communications on both.
Install other Messaging Apps
WhatsApp is not the only messaging app out there and it is not difficult to find credible alternatives in Telegram and Signal.
I would recommend trying out Signal and/or Telegram. The strength of Telegram is in building bigger communities that WhatsApp and connecting with others while SIgnal thrives in the aspect of messaging security.